Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder, sifted
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup raw zucchini, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl, stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips and mix
- Whisk together eggs, oil, sugars and vanilla until well combined. Add zucchini and mix. Slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture until just combined. Spoon evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before placing on a cooling rack to continue cooling. Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 809kcalCarbohydrates: 100gProtein: 4gFat: 45gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 16gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 391mgPotassium: 297mgFiber: 4gSugar: 69gVitamin A: 24IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 113mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!